Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Whymsee Noir.: Unbreak My Heart!

Hi, kids!

Want to dance? Me too!

Join us on Saturday, 2/10/18, starting at 6 pm SLT, for Let's Dance at Whymsee Noir.: Unbreak My Heart! This show is dedicated to all things anti-Valentine, come as you are or dress for a party, and we'll celebrate the darker side of the upcoming holiday together, 'cause we've got the songs, we've got the dancing, all we're missing is YOU!!!

Check out the rest of the note card (or my picks in my profile) for more information!

xoxoxo
Cordie


*****Saturday 2/10/18 Let's Dance at Whymsee Noir: Unbreak My Heart 6 pm SLT*****


For the Let's Dance show, we trade in our sets for MORE dancing and LESS wait time between songs! There will be lots of wiggling, dancing, physics, and a little dazzle thrown in for good measure! Dance along with us or have a seat in our comfy chairs, we like it when you watch! No naked avatars, just dancing. Come to the show and see what all the fuss is about!